Zombie Tormentor Zombie Tormentor

this game is not only unoriginal, but it's too damn easy.
for starters, the concept is a pile of shit copied from that cut the rope game on the app store, and that games not even good
secondly, the music sucks. it makes me want to shoot babies in the face. at least give us something good to listen to while we play this turd of a game.
thirdly, every level is basically a cookie cutter of the last, the only sort of variables added are the amount of rope, cliche gravity reversal, and useless cannons with crappy animation to boot.
if you do not offer any kind of novel concept or variable to provide a learning curve and some form of challenge can this even be considered a puzzle game? puzzles are challenging, and frankly, I've had more difficulty doing a 6 piece jigsaw puzzle.
in conclusion this game is a pile of crap. it is unoriginal, the music sucks, and there is absolutely no challenge to it. this game is a failure, and how it got front page is a fuckin mystery.

KotubukiMedia responds:

You hurt my feelings... By the way, shooting babies in the face... Is bad.

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

i keep coming back to this game because it's amazing, it's entertained me for hours on endd and frustrated me to an extreme degree. i love this game.

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

this is a really good game

it's one of the best on newgrounds

Blood Car 2000! Blood Car 2000!

thankyou

for making a game about what i do with my saturday afternoons.
jk.

Gatecrasher Gatecrasher

insanely addicting

this game is both addicying and fun. the game play is quite repetitive though. good work man

Foreign Creature Foreign Creature

tight

thats all i have to say

3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2 3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2

pretty good

i burned half an hour

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

really good

very nice gameplay. just one thing. theres a glich were your hands keep changing and you can't move. wuzzup wid dat? otherwise very good work and im hoping to see more in the near future.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

best game ever

this is the best brawler since newgrounds rumble. great job with the castle crashers style art and gameplay.

Nade Reborn Nade Reborn

it gliched

intresting concept but gess wot. it gliched.