Madness Trollification Madness Trollification

sheer awesomeness

i have to say, this does rival krinkels in every way, not only is the animation noticeably more fluid, the hero's face is just the icing on the cake. overall, it's simply stunning.

: Your Move : : Your Move :

KILLER

STUPIDITY BE GONE !
what a role model that squirrel is :D

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

wow

that was great. love how the dude was a whale and they killed the whale and he was a pirate and he killed that guy an it was funny.

Zombie Tormentor Zombie Tormentor

this game is not only unoriginal, but it's too damn easy.
for starters, the concept is a pile of shit copied from that cut the rope game on the app store, and that games not even good
secondly, the music sucks. it makes me want to shoot babies in the face. at least give us something good to listen to while we play this turd of a game.
thirdly, every level is basically a cookie cutter of the last, the only sort of variables added are the amount of rope, cliche gravity reversal, and useless cannons with crappy animation to boot.
if you do not offer any kind of novel concept or variable to provide a learning curve and some form of challenge can this even be considered a puzzle game? puzzles are challenging, and frankly, I've had more difficulty doing a 6 piece jigsaw puzzle.
in conclusion this game is a pile of crap. it is unoriginal, the music sucks, and there is absolutely no challenge to it. this game is a failure, and how it got front page is a fuckin mystery.

KotubukiMedia responds:

You hurt my feelings... By the way, shooting babies in the face... Is bad.

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

i keep coming back to this game because it's amazing, it's entertained me for hours on endd and frustrated me to an extreme degree. i love this game.

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

this is a really good game

it's one of the best on newgrounds

Starwars - The Imperial M Starwars - The Imperial M

wow man

this sounds deadly

Sonofkirk responds:

I appreciate it, thanks.

Mental Issues-SkyTurnsRed(demo Mental Issues-SkyTurnsRed(demo

great job as always!

you guys are one of my favorite metal bands, keep up the great work!

=The Silent Sentinel= =The Silent Sentinel=

wow

it's almost as if the renaissance hit asia

Hades responds:

A nice mix of opinions, I have to say. ;D Thanks for the comment!